Olympus SP 500 UZ


Image by:
Digital Photography
Review
Heard that a member of the community is interested to buy an eight-month-old used Olympus SP 500 UZ digital camera. I think, this camera is okay, not impressive but okay.

My problem with this camera would be the absence of an image stabiliser, the ever important feature in the super zoom segment of consumer camera.

But if you ask me if the RM1,000 price tag for the camera is worth the money, I will say, it is.

But if it is me, I am prepared to wait for a little while longer, save a little more money and get myself the real deal -- among them Sony DSC-H5, Sony DSC-H2, Canon S3 IS, Panasonic Lumix FZ7, Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z6, Nikon Coolpix H10... you can't go wrong with any of these, that is if super zoom is what you want.

But don't just listen to me. Take a look at what the experts say and make your own conclusion: 1. Digital Photography Review, 2. Steve's Digicams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment