Hiatus

Somehow along the way, most members of the Masin Asin Community blog have gone on a hiatus. I wonder what were the reasons but I can only guess that some have lost interest in blogs. Probably there were other reasons, like not having the time to blog regularly.

Or perhaps this blog has lost its focus and no longer serving its purposes. Perhaps this blog has become too personal over the past couple of months that sharing stories online was no longer appropriate.

But I still believe that blogging is the easiest way to share stories online. Let's do it again. Let's blog again.

I encourage all of you Masin Asin Comunity bloggers to make an effort to post a short entry, if not on weekly basis, then perhaps once in two weeks will not be too difficult. I would like to hear from you again. I would like to read your stories again, whatever it is... politics, religion, arts, education, economics, literature, photography, about our kids growing up, about the country, the district, the village, anything you might like want to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment