Thanks to everybody, the Masin Asin Community blog has finally taken off the ground after picking up speed the past month or so. At the moment, six bloggers are already in with still three more to come.

There were excitement in the air with each blogger eager to develop their blog. Some are creative enough to hack the template -- something which I myself was not capable of doing when I first start blogging. So I must thank all for responding to the call to blog. I am sure at an appropriate time, all the nine members of the community, will eventually run a blog each.

However, I feel it is my duty to remind all, including myself, that blogging can be very addictive. Bloggers can spend hours on computers hacking the template or reading other people's blog or trying to post own stories. In the process, there would be jobs left undone, foods uncooked, books unread, studies unattended to, lectures and classes being missed, and countless of other evils that could take place if bloggers do not exercise self-discipline.

So please blog but blog wisely. Update you blog regularly, check the tagboard, make comments; but do not overstay your blogging time. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment