Friendster Blog...

The loop is now almost complete with the addition of another blog from Konong. Blogging at Friendster, Konong says in a latest entry dated Feb 4, "My mind keeps on running with words to be written out.."

Yeah, I know the feeling. But it's okay, it's alright. Words don't always come easy but if you keep on chasing after them, some of the words would eventually grow tired and would have no choice but to let you write them.

Wai, who used to blog in Blogger, is now blogging at Friendster also. The last time I check, Wai wrote about how she wanted to go home, to the place where the heart is. I guess we do wanted to go home to the place where the hearts belong.

So, we are almost there. Almost each of us now has a blog although we need to work a little bit more on updating it.

But it's okay. It doesn't matter where you blog so long as you blog. In fact there are many blog service providers out there where we can blog -- Blogger, Wordpress, Live Journal, Blogsome, Blog-City, 21Publish, X-Blogger, Xanga just to name a few. Keep blogging.

And to brother Lem and Dora, congratulations on the wedding. It still pains me to think that I had not been able to be there on the most important day of your life. Forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment