MASIN-ASIN NEWS FLASH

MASIN-ASIN, Mon: A member of Masin-Asin Community departed for Jambongan Island in the east coast of Sabah today to pursue his dream of becoming a teacher.

After working temporary as a graphic artist at a hypermarket chain in Kota Kinabalu, Nuar, 30 (hope this is correct -- I forget how old is he), finally enter the world of full-time employment.

He can now look forward to building his life as a teacher and also as an educator while still pursuing his childhood interest in arts, he said.

"I am happy I finally managed to get myself a permanent job...this is the day I am waiting for," he said when asked to comment on his latest employment.

In the meantime another member of the Community, Lem, 26 (sorry, I hope this is also right, I can't even remember my own age) has also started off what could be a career in journalism.

Lem was still doubtful, however, when asked whether he intends to stay long in the profession. Like Nuar, he too wanted to have a secure employment, preferably with the government. That being the case, it looks like there is to be only one writer in the family...that is me, myself and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment