From now on, I will start posting from this blog. I have decided to shut down, pending approval from members of the masin-asin community, the old website. Of course I am open to suggestion. If you prefer the old site to remain active, I will do so.

I am taking this opportunity to appeal to members of masin-asin community to help popularise this website among family members so that they too are aware of its existence. Tell them to log in to http://masinasin.blogspot.com and if they have interesting stories to tell, they can e-mail it to masinasin@hotmail.com. Or, alternately all of you can create your own blog and I will link it to this website under the "Masin-Asin Links". I have already created mine and had also linked it to this site.

Create your blog, then give me the address so that I can do the necessary procedure to link them to this site as soon as possible.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment